Well as most of you know Santa brought our kids a puppy for Chrismtas, or maybe I should call him a small pony! Small for now that is.... He's doing wonderful and is so much fun to have around.
The kids are wonderful with him as is he wonderufl with the kids. He is such a well tempered puppy! He LOVES to give kisses. First thing every morning when the kids wake up he goes into there room and soaks them with kisses!!!
He is one of the biggest lap dogs I've ever know. I think we're going to be in big trouble when he gets bigger.
Last week we took him and the kids to Sissy's house for an overnight party and she put him on the scale. At 18 weeks old he already weighs 50 pounds!!! Thats right50 pounds!!! Thats more then doodle.


No comments:
Post a Comment