Ok so when I started this blog I told myself that I wanted to blog atleast once a week and keep track of everything that we've been doing. Well as you can see that hasnt happened. So again today I am going to remake that goal and try a litte harder.
Our last couple of months have been so busy. In fact busy then I think I have ever been. I didnt expect to see myself this busy until the kids were older but we are having a greta time and enjoying everyday.
Aj is LOVING school. He goes on Tues and Thurs for a couple of hours and everyday is beings home stories of what they did and fantastic pieces of art. He really enjoys the art time. I think he's going to take after TJ and Kyle and have a skill for drawing. For Mothers Day they made us mommies so very beautiful flowers. They were the perfect persent.

The Kids have also started swimming lessons again. Olivia is like a little fish in the pool.


No comments:
Post a Comment